IMPORTANT: Entering programming mode cancels all learned remote codes, so none of the previously programmed
remotes will work. You must program all remotes at this time.
- Open the driver’s door.
- Press and hold the driver’s power door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
- Within 10 seconds insert the key in the ignition and remove it 5 times, then insert the key and leave it in the ignition. Check that the power door locks cycle to confirm that the system is in programming mode.
- Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote. Check that the power door locks (except the driver’s) cycle to confirm that the remote’s code has been accepted.
- To program a second remote repeat the last step for the second remote.
- Release the power door lock button on the driver door to exit programming mode.